Dr. Steven Kushnick, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Serving residents of Brooklyn for the last 20 years, Dr. Steven Kushnick is an ear, nose, and throat physician who specializes in minimally invasive treatments. Whether they are visiting his office for a routine checkup or a complicated procedure, Dr. Kushnick spends time educating and informing patients of their treatment options. Patients remember Dr. Kushnick for his easygoing, caring demeanor and individual attention. He strives to make patients feel comfortable with their respective treatment plans. When Dr. Kushnick is not working, he enjoys golf, photography, and skiing.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Lasky Surgical Center, Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Medical School - Tulane University, Doctor of Medicine
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
Steven Kushnick MD
240 Willoughby St., Suite 9E
Brooklyn, NY 11201