Dr. Steven Stoll, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Steven Stoll has been surrounded by doctors his entire life. His father is a doctor, as was his father and older brother before him. His wife is a doctor. His sister-in-law is a doctor. A few of his cousins are doctors, and his brother-in-law is currently in medical school. It is not much of an exaggeration to claim that regardless of specialty, Dr. Stoll's family has it covered. Growing up in such an environment, he was fortunate enough to never lack for immediate and attentive medical care. Be it sutures or facial cream, he usually had the “cure” within a couple of hours. Which is why in medical school, it surprised Dr.Stoll that not everyone shared his idealized version of the medical field. From classmates and patients alike, he heard horror stories of having to wait months for an appointment, of never seeing the same physician twice, and of never being able to reach their physician when necessary. He quickly realized that most people carried a much harsher perspective towards medicine in general, and towards doctors in particular. At Stoll Medical Group, Dr. Steven Stoll and staff resolve to change that. They firmly believe that everyone should have access to personal, attentive, 24/7, “concierge” care, regardless of connections. They also feel that an available doctor, is a good doctor. Concierge patients can expect the same care that would be provided to their own relatives: same day appointments, twenty-four hour cell phone and e-mail access, the best specialists available, and much more. Dr.Stoll considers himself fortunate to come from a family of physicians, with all the medical connections that provided. But, by joining the Stoll Medical Group family, you get that and more.
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Residency in Family Medicine
- Drexel University (Bachelor's)
Awards and publications
- Lead author – Stoll, Steven; Improta MD, Robert. “Dermatofibromas Secondary to Botulinum Injections” Cosmetic Journal of Dermatology November 2007 Volume 20 No. 11
- Lead author – Stoll S., Shalita A., Webster G., Kaplan R., Danesh S., Penstein A., "The effect of the menstrual cycle on acne." Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (2001); 45 (6): 957-960.
Stoll Medical Group
1528 Walnut Street, Suite 950
Philadelphia, PA 19102