Dr. Stuart Silberstein, MD
Stuart Silberstein, MD, is an experienced and diligent pulmonologist. Dr. Silberstein is board-certified in internal medicine and pulmonary disease. He earned his medical degree from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Dr. Silberstein completed his internship, residency, and fellowship at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division Hospital. Dr. Silberstein is deeply committed to the overall health and well-being of his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Holy Name Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division Hospital (Fellowship)
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division Hospital (Internship)
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division Hospital (Residency)
Holy Name Pulmonary Associates
HOLY NAME PULMONARY ASSOCIATES
180 North Dean Street, Suite 2
Englewood, NJ 07631