Dr. Sumayah Jamal, MD, PhD
Sumayah Jamal M.D., Ph.D. is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at The Ronald O. Perelman Department of Dermatology at New York University School of Medicine. The Ronald O. Perelman Department of Dermatology is recognized nationwide as being one of the most reputable departments of Dermatology in the United States. She is the Head Dermatologist of Keris Dermatology where she and her associates specialize in laser surgery, cosmetic and medical Dermatology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University (PhD)
- New York University, Residency in Dermatology
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Internship in General Medicine
Schweiger Dermatology Group
21 West 19th St
New York, NY 10011