Dr. Sylvain Sidi, MD, FACG
Dr. Sylvain Sidi, is an American Board Certified Fellowship trained Gastroenterologist who has been in practice in Tucson, Arizona since 1977. Dr. Sidi completed medical school in 1971 at University of Montpellier and completed his Internal Medicine residency in Tucson at the University of Arizona, followed by his Fellowship in Gastroenterology at University of Arizona Hospital and St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. Dr. Sidi practices at his Western Gastroenterology office and at his outpatient ambulatory center, Premier Surgery Center, both located on Carondelet Drive by St. Joseph’s hospital. Dr. Sidi is Board Certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine and is a Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Faculté de Médecine Montpellier-Nîmes
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Arizona, Tucson, St. Elizabeth's Hospital, Boston, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- American College of Gastroenterology
310 N Wilmot Rd, #202
Tucson, AZ 85711