Dr. Todd Linden, MD
***For cancellations and rescheduling please do so 24 to 48 hours in advance. Patients who Fail to do so will be charged $50.*** Dr. Todd Linden was awarded his medical degree from Columbia University. He then completed his residency in Internal Medicine at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and Gastroenterology Fellowship at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Dr. Linden currently is practicing Gastroenterology in New York. In his many years of private practice in New York as a board certified Gastroenterologist, Dr. Linden has distinguished himself by his devotion, attention, and accessibility to his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel - Petrie Division
- NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
- Tisch Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Medical School - Columbia University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Medical Association
Todd Linden, M.D.
594 Broadway, Suite 310
New York, NY 10012