Dr. Tooraj Raoof, MD
Dermatologist, Primary Care Doctor, Internist
Dr. T. Joseph Raoof has been practicing medicine for the past 22 years. His internist graduate degree was obtained from the prestigious Colombia University and USC. He specializes in internal medicine, hypertension, with special interest in dermatology utilizing only the most up-to-date procedures and medical analysis. As clinical assistant professor of medicine at USC medical center, Dr. Raoof has done extensive research in hypertension, otherwise known as high blood pressure. His private office is equipped with complete diagnostic tools for analysis and treatment of different medical problems. Dr. Raoof also participates in Clinical Research. Should you be interested in participating, please let the office know when you book an appointment. Thank you! All cosmetic procedures and lasers are not covered by insurance.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
Education and training
- Medical School - Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Residency in Dermatology
- University of Southern California, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Clinical Instructor at USC School of Medicine
- University of Southern California, Clinical Fellow in Hypertension Services
16133 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 340
Encino, CA 91436