About Dr. Wai-Wen Cheng
Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Dr. Wai-Wen "Mike" Cheng is a qualified and licensed chiropractor. He attended Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City, where he received his doctoral degree in chiropractic medicine. He also holds active memberships in the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association, American Chiropractic Association, and the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Dr. Cheng caters to the community of Abington, PA, and provides thorough medical care for the treatment of a host of conditions related to the musculoskeletal system. Besides practicing at Comprehensive Chiropractic and Rehab Inc, he is an MRI Technologist at Abington Memorial Hospital. Dr. Cheng can speak conversational Spanish and is fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese, which makes him widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. His commitment to quality patient care is foremost on his mind as he sees and evaluates them. As a result of his exceptional work ethic, they always leave the practice satisfied with thorough care.
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Education and training
- Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City, Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
- Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University (Bachelor's)
- University of Kansas, Lawrence (Bachelor's)
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Dr. Wai-Wen Cheng's office location
Comprehensive Chiropractic and Rehab Inc
1422 Easton Rd
Abington, PA 19001
Patient reviews for Dr. Wai-Wen Cheng
It was awesome! I had this chronic neck pain for over 3 weeks and he took care of it in a snap (literally). Very great at explaining why my misaligned neck bone messed up my neck muscle.
He was knowledgable, experienced, and was able to adjust immediate problems right away, while also giving me preventative advice and future best-practices. I truly appreciated him!
Dr Wai-Wen Cheng was very friendly & courteous and explained everything he was about to do before he did it (where as I understood him). He should concern after my treatment and made sure I was in no pain. The lady at the front desk was also friendly and considerate. I would recommend this office 100 times over.
I had a lovely experience with this doctor. I have scheduled another appointment in June!
Very friendly and informative. I left feeling 100x better.
Great visit and he provided pretty immediate relief to a problem I've had with serious pain for a month at least.
I had horrible back pain and Dr. Cheng adjusted me and made me feel soo much better! He also fixed my hip and neck that I forgot to mention.
Next level in service. He took the time to explain every procedure and really took interest in how to prevent further injury. I can’t wait to go back.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Back Pain
- Back Problems
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Chiropractic Consultation
- Chiropractic Follow Up
- Chiropractic Massage
- Full Body Tractions
- Full Body Vibration Therapy
- Heel Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- More Procedures
- Aetna Chiropractors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- Cigna Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Chiropractors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Chiropractors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Chiropractors
- More Insurances