Dr. Wei Wang, MD
*We have a 24 hour cancellation policy* PLEASE COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT 10-15 MINUTES EARLIER! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT SHOW UP TO THE OFFICE WITHOUT APPOINTMENT BEING CONFIRMED! Dr. Wei Wang, MD is a psychiatrist in Englewood, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and New York. She is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center and Palisades Medical Center. First time psychiatric evaluation can not guarantee any prescriptions especially controlled substances such as Ritalin, Adderall or any other stimulants. Additionally, no Xanax, Valium, or Ativan prescriptions will most likely be given at the first evaluation. Klonopin may be prescribed only for a short period of time.In case of any controlled substance is given, routine urine toxicology will be taken. Any evidence of current street drug usage will disqualify any controlled substance prescription.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Holy Name Hospital
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center (Adult Psychiatry)
- Medical School - Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center (Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
Psychiatric Care Associates, PA
35 W. Hudson Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631