Dr. Zachary Bregman, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Bregman is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and received his education from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He specializes in Internal Medicine with expertise in many areas.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Pennsylvania
Awards and publications
- Dr. Bregman was named in Castle Connolly’s “Top Doctors-New York Metro Area,”2006, 2007, 2008 2009, 2010.
- New York Magazine's Best Doctors 2010 - Internal Medicine
- Top Doctors, News Day 2008
- Voted Patients' Choice Doctor in 2009 and 2010
Zachary Bregman, MD
247 Third Ave, Suite 304
New York, NY 10010