Dr. Arthur Yunov, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Arthur Yunov is a concerned and caring internist and primary care doctor serving the community of Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Yunov attended Andizhan State Medical Institute, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in internal medicine at North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Yunov is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center in Brooklyn. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Because Dr. Yunov is bilingual in English and Russian, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having him as their physician. Dr. Yunov exhibits his passion for internal medicine in the care and precision he takes with his patients. He conducts his appointments with the personalized care and attention that he would expect for his own family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Kings County Hospital Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Andizhan State Medical Institute
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Certified Provider for Buprenorphine (Suboxone) and Office-based treatment of opioid dependency
Medical Office of Dr. Arthur Yunov
408 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201