Dr. Zhanna Levashkevich, MD
**Please type your NAME exactly as it appears on your insurance card when booking your appointment. If you are an established patient at this office and need to book an annual physical, please call the office directly to ensure the provider allows proper time to meet your wellness needs. Dr. Zhanna Levashkevich is a caring and accomplished pediatrician serving the communities of Flushing and Davison, MI. She attended Belarusian State Medical University, where she received both her medical and bachelor’s degree. She completed her internship in general pediatrics at 1st City Hospital in Minsk and went on to finish her residency in pediatrics at Hurley Medical Center. Dr. Levashkevich is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is affiliated with McLaren Regional Medical Center in Flint, MI. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Levashkevich is trilingual in English, Russian, and Belarusian. Outside of her practice, she enjoys reading, swimming, and travelling. Her approach to her patients is one of diligence, solutions, and relief.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Belarusian State Medical University
- Hurley Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Belarusian State Medical University (Bachelor’s)
- 1st city Clinical Hospital, Minsk (Internship)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- Full academic scholarship during the study at Minsk Medical College.
- Graduated from Minsk Medical College with Diploma of Honor.
- Award of the Student Scientific Society of the Minsk State Medical Institute Pediatrics society of the city of Minsk.
- Annual University Scientific Conference, Inborn Effects of Paternal Teratogens, Levashkevich,Z.L.,Publication Date: 04/1991.
McLaren Flint-Flushing Community Medical Center
2487 N. Elms Rd
Flushing, MI 48433