Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors in Grand Prairie, TX
Need to make an ear, nose & throat doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ear, nose & throat doctors in Grand Prairie who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors near Grand Prairie, TXwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Don’t be put off by the location of Dr West s office.. Make the drive, it will be worth it. After seeing all of the D Magazine’s “ Dallas Best ENT” that told me there was nothing wrong with me, Dr West listened to me and believed me.. She ran tests that confirmed my conditions and now I am on a regime to wellness !!!!
Dr. Chan was very professional and caring. Her staff was cheerful and helpful. I would recommend.
Very informative - answered all my questions, good diagnosis, diagnosed problem.
Andy T. Chung,
Saw Dr. Chung right away and he got right to the point. Highly recommend.
I appreciate Dr. Landers approach and his care. I've seen him a few times over the last 13 years, and each time I'm able to quickly book an appointment, have a very short wait in the waiting room, and receive quality care each time. Highly recommend for ear, nose, and throat issues.
Warm, nice, provided good info.
The doctor was great. The only bad part was that they had no idea about the appointment that was made with zocdoc. That was dissapointing because i really love the concept behind the service not the execution.Thankfully they were able to get me 45 min later.
I haven't had a great experience with past ENTs so I wasn't expecting such a pleasant experience. Dr. Patel was thorough, spent time to understand my issues, and was very clear in what needed to happen next to begin to resolve my issues.
Dr. Kapadia was great! He listened to my concerns, then made his diagnosis, and while giving his recommended course of treatment, explained everything in terms I could understand. He told me what steps he'll recommend (including what tests) based on how I respond to the medication he prescribed. He never made me feel rushed, but didn't chat about weather either. I appreciate him staying on schedule. I was seen within 10 min of my appointment time.
Friendly staff. Doctor Mehendale was on-time, thorough, knowledgeable and had great bedside manner.
Dr James was amazing! He explained exactly what was wrong with me, told me what the plan was to fix the problem, and made me feel so comfortable through my pain. The entire office staff was also incredibly welcoming and made the whole process, from checking in to scheduling a follow up, so easy!
- Corinth, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Duncanville, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Estates in High Country, Carrollton, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Historic District, Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Hollywood Heights, Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Casa Linda/ Casa View, Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Parker, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Grand Prairie Allergists
- Grand Prairie Cardiologists
- Grand Prairie Dentists
- Grand Prairie Dermatologists
- Grand Prairie Doctors
- Grand Prairie Gastroenterologists
- Grand Prairie Ob-gyns
- Grand Prairie Ophthalmologists
- Grand Prairie Optometrists
- Grand Prairie Orthopedic Surgeons
- Grand Prairie Pediatricians
- Grand Prairie Podiatrists
- Grand Prairie Psychiatrists
- Grand Prairie Urologists
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures