Buckeye Health Plan Gastroenterologists Near You
Need to make a gastroenterologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find gastroenterologists near you who take Buckeye Health Plan insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
This was my first time at Dr. Witten's. He was super friendly, funny, and very informative. he was patient with my questions and very thorough in his explanations. he wanted to make sure i understood his thoughts and concerns. I will give a heads up: he dictates the consultation into a little mic that types into a laptop for him since he says he types slow. he wanted to print it for me to take home so i had all the notes, which was great and super thoughtful! but i do wish he had explained that to me before he started speaking into the mic because i was pretty confused and awkward sitting there watching him dictate his notes into the laptop haha! it also took a long time because he was researching helpful articles for me and "writing" the notes for me right there. but i can't complain when he was super friendly, thorough, and patient with me! :) look forward to continue seeing him!
Honestly, this was my first time visiting Dr.Strongins office. & I would highly recommend her! Unlike doctors nowadays, she takes her time. She wasn’t quick to just put me on meds, but really wants to find the root cause. Plus, she is very friendly!
Needed a Gastroenterologist because of a recent move. They were ready to pickup from my last Doctor and made it a seamless process. This review is one day after the appointment and the medication is already helping. Additionally they are ready to schedule the additional testing I am due to receive. Dr. Julie and his team seem to be the right choice for me and I look forward to a long term Doctor-Patient relationship with them.
It wasn’t the doctor that was the problem. It was the lady at the front desk. I handed her my id and I’m 21. This doctor doesn’t specialize in 21 year olds and older. I don’t know why the front desk lady didn’t say anything. Waste of my time
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Gastroenterologists by Location
- Atlanta, GA Gastroenterologists
- Chicago, IL Gastroenterologists
- Dallas, TX Gastroenterologists
- Denver, CO Gastroenterologists
- Houston, TX Gastroenterologists
- Los Angeles, CA Gastroenterologists
- New York, NY Gastroenterologists
- Philadelphia, PA Gastroenterologists
- Phoenix, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Washington, DC Gastroenterologists
- Buckeye Health Plan Cardiologists
- Buckeye Health Plan Dentists
- Buckeye Health Plan Dermatologists
- Buckeye Health Plan Ob-gyns
- Buckeye Health Plan Ophthalmologists
- Buckeye Health Plan Orthopedic Surgeons
- Buckeye Health Plan Pediatricians
- Buckeye Health Plan Podiatrists
- Buckeye Health Plan Psychiatrists
- Buckeye Health Plan Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Gastroenterologists
- Aetna Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Cigna Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- More Insurances