Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists Near You
Need to make a gastroenterologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find gastroenterologists near you who take Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
First time seeing this doctor. He is old school and a dying breed: a doctor who takes the time to listen and explain, putting my mind at ease. Too often I see doctors who see me for less than 5 minutes. He has a lot of experience and that shows.
Punctuality was on point. Clean facility. Welcoming, professional, and wonderful staff- made my endoscopy feel like nothing more than taking a nap. They went the extra mile to make me feel physically and mentally comfortable from start to finish. Dr. Ton-That was professional and concise with his diagnosis. Very friendly and never seemed to lose interest in my case (even though it was a minuscule problem in my opinion). He made sure I got the proper exams done to determine the problem, whereas other doctors may diagnose you with a certain level of uncertainty and prescribe you medication essentially hoping it will cure your symptoms/ problem. After identifying the problem he took further steps to identify the cause so that I can avoid having a similar circumstance in the future. Will be going to him for any future GI problems and will definitely recommend him to any family or friend.
This was a first time visit and I was late arriving for my appointment. My sister had arranged to meet me at the office and was able to provide the documentation required for check-in except my photo ID. After calling me to confirm that I was on the way, she asked if I could still be seen for my appointment. The office staff checked with Dr. Bedeau and he agreed to still see me after my arrival.
I really liked Dr. Makipour. He took the time to really understand what was going on with me and give me options of how we could go about fixing it. He explained everything very thoroughly and made sure I didn't have any questions. I think he is a fantastic Doctor. My only complaint was how long I waited. My appointment was at 4:00pm and I was not called back by the nurse until 4:30pm.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Gastroenterologists by Location
- Atlanta, GA Gastroenterologists
- Chicago, IL Gastroenterologists
- Dallas, TX Gastroenterologists
- Denver, CO Gastroenterologists
- Houston, TX Gastroenterologists
- Los Angeles, CA Gastroenterologists
- New York, NY Gastroenterologists
- Philadelphia, PA Gastroenterologists
- Phoenix, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Washington, DC Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dentists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Podiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Gastroenterologists
- Aetna Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Cigna Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- More Insurances