Gastroenterologists in Riverside, CA
Need to make a gastroenterologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find gastroenterologists in Riverside who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
This was my first time seeing Dr. Al-Saleh and he was very friendly, made sure I understood everything and took the time to answer all my questions without rushing out.
Dr. Brian Riff is the best GI I have ever seen. Although the wait time was a bit long when it was my turn to be seen, he spoke with me for over an hour. He was extremely caring and even referred me to other specialists that could help with my condition. He set up a detailed patient plan for me and gave me a print out to follow. He is extremely knowledgeable about more recent GI related diseases. I was very impressed with him. I would highly recommend him to others. Please Note: There is another Dr. Riff as well in the same clinic, so just make sure to ask for Dr. Brian Riff. He is the younger Dr. Riff. I have not been treated by the other Dr. Riff, so I can't comment but he was very friendly in passing.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Gastroenterologists near Riverside, CA
- Brea, CA Gastroenterologists
- Loma Linda, CA Gastroenterologists
- Costa Mesa, CA Gastroenterologists
- Seal Beach, CA Gastroenterologists
- Los Altos, Long Beach, CA Gastroenterologists
- Ramona, Riverside, CA Gastroenterologists
- Irvine Medical and Science Complex II, Irvine, CA Gastroenterologists
- Las Plazas, San Bernardino, CA Gastroenterologists
- Perris, CA Gastroenterologists
- Marina Pacifica, Long Beach, CA Gastroenterologists