Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns Near Me
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns near you who take Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - PPO OB-GYNs Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
Dr. Palagiri is always available and always remembers me! It can be months between visits but she remembers our last conversation. She has wonderful bed side manner and very wise! Highly recommend!
I have been seeing Dr. Sethi since I moved here 20 years ago. I have never had an occasion where I wanted or needed to seek other services. She is thorough, knowledgeable, patient and honest. She will be my doctor until she retires.
Dr. Marpu was great! I was seen right away, friendly office staff. She really listened to me. I will definitely see her again.
Not only does Dr. Rutland have an incredible "bedside" manner, but so does the entire team at Dr. Rutland's practice. It was a very positive experience from start to finish.
Super Nice, everyone cared about me showed me I am wanted there. Just really long wait time but other than that they were great!
She is amazing. I couldn't be happier she's seeing me through my awesome journey!
Dr. McClendon was very kind and also very knowledgeable. Highly recommend her!
She was extremely honest and answered all my questions about contraceptives with well thought out answers from her training and experience (and was non-judgmental). She was a fantastic OB GYN.
Ji Eun Paik,
Dr. Paik (and Nurse Jessica) did a great job of giving me a thorough but efficient visit and calming my nerves since it was the first time for me going in for a Pap smear. Plus, Dr. Paik was able to give me some advice on how to make my experience with birth control better, which had been the main objective of my visit. Everyone in the office was lovely and friendly!
Everyone was professional and polite. There was a mix up with the ordering of my prescription though. And I still have not heard back.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dentists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Podiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances