HAP (Health Alliance Plan) Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take HAP (Health Alliance Plan) insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr Reeves was great. As a first time patient he took time to listen to my medical history before jumping-in on my current problem. Oh! One more shocking surprise... Both the PA and Dr Reeves actually performed a physical exam on my affected knees. My last two physicians had me scheduled for x-rays, MRI's, and Surgery before touching my knees. It was a great experience.
David R. Miller,
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
Dr. Kartalian showed me on x-ray what was wrong with my ankle and explained exactly what was going on so I could understand it. He explained conservative treatment and last resort treatment if conservative measures don't work. He was extremely thorough and informative. He ordered medicine and equipment that will help relieve pain and increase my mobility.
He is a very good and experienced doctor he pay attention to my concerns and communicate well with me in order to find a solution to my problem. I will definitely recommend to family and friends.
Jeffrey H. Berg,
Very straight forward and knowledgeable doctor. I was diagnosed for shoulder surgery from other hospital/doctor but Dr. Berg gave me second opinion against it after thorough check up and reading of the MRI. I am just as strong as I used to be before.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- HAP (Health Alliance Plan) Cardiologists
- HAP (Health Alliance Plan) Dentists
- HAP (Health Alliance Plan) Dermatologists
- HAP (Health Alliance Plan) Gastroenterologists
- HAP (Health Alliance Plan) Ob-gyns
- HAP (Health Alliance Plan) Ophthalmologists
- HAP (Health Alliance Plan) Pediatricians
- HAP (Health Alliance Plan) Podiatrists
- HAP (Health Alliance Plan) Psychiatrists
- HAP (Health Alliance Plan) Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances