HIV / AIDS Doctors Near You
Need to make a doctor appointment for HIV / AIDS this week? Use Zocdoc to find doctors near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
It wasn’t the doctor that was the problem. It was the lady at the front desk. I handed her my id and I’m 21. This doctor doesn’t specialize in 21 year olds and older. I don’t know why the front desk lady didn’t say anything. Waste of my time
No complaints on the P.A. who treated me. However, I had made an appointment in advance and it took more than an hour to be seen. This is the second time this has happened and for that reason, I would not recommend this location.
Dr. Doonquah is a consummate professional who provides attentive care with great warmth and compassion. I’d recommend her, without reservation, to anyone who needs professional, proactive, and diligent medical care.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Infectious Disease Specialists by Location
- Atlanta, GA Infectious Disease Specialists
- Chicago, IL Infectious Disease Specialists
- Dallas, TX Infectious Disease Specialists
- Denver, CO Infectious Disease Specialists
- Houston, TX Infectious Disease Specialists
- Los Angeles, CA Infectious Disease Specialists
- New York, NY Infectious Disease Specialists
- Philadelphia, PA Infectious Disease Specialists
- Phoenix, AZ Infectious Disease Specialists
- Washington, DC Infectious Disease Specialists