About Dr. Amol Chaugule
**Phone screening with me is necessary prior to a confirmed appointment** I am a Board Certified Adult Psychiatrist who works with an integrated approach to Psychiatric treatment. I strongly believe in various modalities of psychotherapy particularly Psychodynamically oriented and mindfulness based psychotherapies and also use medications if indicated in your treatment. Before meeting together it’s helpful to have a brief phone conversation to get a sense of what you need help with and whether I am the most effective provider for your specific needs. If we decide to work together I will meet you wherever you are in your process of healing and we will gently but consistently work towards achieving your goals. In addition to being Board Certified, I was part of the Fellowship and Adult Psychotherapy Program of the Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia and have received additional training in mindfulness based techniques. I do not accept medicare/medicaid and do not bill insurance companies directly except for United Health Care and Cigna for which I am an in network provider. Please visit my website to learn more about the practice.
- All Savers Insurance
- Allianz Worldwide Care
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education and training
- Medical School - Grant Government Medical College, Mumbai, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia (Fellowship)
- Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia (Adult Psychotherapy)
- Pennsylvania State University, Residency in Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
Dr. Amol Chaugule's office location
126 Eldridge Rd, E
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Patient reviews for Dr. Amol Chaugule
Finally, someone who actually sits down and listens to me.
He was very professional. He would ask me questions, analyze and help me to express myself, my feelings and to come up with a solution to make my problems better. He's easy to talk.
Dr. Amol was very accommodating when I paid him a visit. He took the time to listen to my needs, and was very gentle and understanding without judgement. The only downside was that he was not accepting new patients at the moment, but he took the time to recommend several doctors that were accepting patients that could provide me exactly what I needed. Thank you for everything you do!
I really enjoyed meeting Dr. Amol today! I’m excited to work with him and to continue to move forward. I liked the location, everything was super neat and is very close to where I live.
Very nice, empathetic, and smart. He tries to make you feel comfortable.
Kind and empathetic. Great follow-up and follow through.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances