Dr. Amol Chaugule, MD
**Phone screening with me is necessary prior to a confirmed appointment** I am a Board Certified Adult Psychiatrist who works with an integrated approach to Psychiatric treatment. I strongly believe in various modalities of psychotherapy particularly Psychodynamically oriented and mindfulness based psychotherapies and also use medications if indicated in your treatment. Before meeting together it’s helpful to have a brief phone conversation to get a sense of what you need help with and whether I am the most effective provider for your specific needs. If we decide to work together I will meet you wherever you are in your process of healing and we will gently but consistently work towards achieving your goals. In addition to being Board Certified, I was part of the Fellowship and Adult Psychotherapy Program of the Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia and have received additional training in mindfulness based techniques. I do not accept medicare/medicaid and do not bill insurance companies directly except for United Health Care and Cigna for which I am an in network provider. Please visit my website to learn more about the practice.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Grant Government Medical College, Mumbai, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Pennsylvania State University, Residency in Psychiatry
- Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia (Adult Psychotherapy)
- Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia (Fellowship)
- American Psychiatric Association
126 Eldridge Rd, E
Sugar Land, TX 77478