Dr. Renata Sanders, MD
Renata Sanders is a compassionate and attentive psychiatrist and psychotherapist working in Cedarhurst, NY. She received her degree from the University of São Paulo, College of Medicine. She is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Sanders is currently affiliated and an Attending Psychiatrist at Long Island Jewish Medical Center and SUNY Downstate. She works with both adults and older teenagers with all types of psychiatric needs. A few of these include dissociative disorder, life coaching, OCD, PTSD, eating disorders, and anger management. Dr. Sanders also offers psychiatric medication reviews to ensure her patients are taking only what is working and is healthiest for them. Dr. Sanders is fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese, and she is able to converse in French and Hebrew.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidade de São Paulo Faculdade de Medicina São Paulo (FMSP-USP)
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
Awards and publications
- Dr Sanders was the recipient of the International Medical Graduate Award by the American Association of Directors of Psychiatry Residency Training
- Dr. Sanders was selected as Chief Resident during her Psychiatry Residency at State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center
445 Central Avenue, Suite 206
Cedarhurst, NY 11516