About Sivakumar Bhaktavatsala
Mr. Sivakumar Bhaktavatsala is a skilled physical therapist, practicing at Universal Pain Management, PC. He caters to the local residents of Long Island City, NY, where he is committed to the continuous care and education of his patients who are in need of physical rehabilitation. Mr. Bhaktavatsala received his bachelor's degree in physiotherapy from the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. He has also earned a master's degree in healthcare management from Wilmington University. A knowledgeable individual, he actively engages in educating patients about their health and how they can incorporate some basic exercises in their daily lives to ease their pain. Mr. Bhaktavatsala understands that speedy relief is a highly valuable aspect of pain and mobility management and ensures that recuperation can be brought about quickly through his skilled therapeutic techniques. Constantly up-to-date on the most progressive techniques available, he strives to get his patients feeling their best.
- Physical Therapist
Education and training
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Bachelor's in Physiotherapy
- Wilmington University, Master's in Healthcare Management
Sivakumar Bhaktavatsala's office location
Universal Pain Management, PC
25-03 27th St
Long Island City, NY 11102
Patient reviews for Sivakumar Bhaktavatsala, PT
The best therapy I ever had. He is so good and.
He was very professional and knowledgable to the type of injury I had. He spent ample amount of time showing me different stretches and exercises for my knee pain. He was also helpful in giving me have exercise program.
Dr. Siva has very good bedside manner. He takes his time and puts emphasis on the problem. I would highly recommend him.
Very professional, excellent treatment.
My experience at the office was great. All staff members are very kind and accommodating. I would highly recommend this office to my family and friends.
My back feels good, but my front needs work I have another appt. Excellent help for my pain.
Very serious and professional physical therapist, spends a lot of time with me performing manual therapy, very skilled.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Abdominal / Pelvic Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Custom Splints
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (Physical)
- Heart Strengthening / Recovery
- Ligament Sprain
- Lung Strengthening / Recovery
- Mobility Therapy
- Movement Disorder Exercises
- Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Strain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Reduction Exercise
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physical Therapists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- Cigna Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Physical Therapists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physical Therapists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physical Therapists
- More Insurances