About Zankhana Bhavsar
Zankhana Bhavsar is a licensed physical therapist with a bachelor’s degree from Gujarat University, India. She has more than 10 years of experience working for outpatient physical therapy. She has experience working with all age group from children to the geriatric patients with variety of conditions including orthopedic and neurologic. She has advanced training and experience of using manual therapy, mobilization, core stability, PRRT (primary reflex release techniques). Zankhana is certified in vestibular rehabilitation. She has passion to treat patients, help them come out of the problems they are facing and recover them.
- Physical Therapist
Education and training
- Gujarat University, Bachelor's in Physical Therapy
Zankhana Bhavsar's office location
Richmond Physical Therapy
1785 Forest Ave
Staten Island, NY 10303
Patient reviews for Zankhana Bhavsar, PT
I received the treatment that I needed, Zankhana is an excellent therapist and she gives it all for the patient's well being. The staff is also very attentive to the needs of the patients.
I have been coming to Richmond PT for several months and am extremely pleased with the professional staff that work so wonderful as a team. Zankhana Bhavsar has helped my knee and ankle problems tremendously and I am always seen timely.
Perfect because I am seeing results. She is very patient and listen very carefully. Will definitely recommend this office.
Excelent all your staff and proffesionals.
All my visits are great. She knows exactly where each of my pain is. She listens very carefully.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Abdominal / Pelvic Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Custom Splints
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (Physical)
- Heart Strengthening / Recovery
- Ligament Sprain
- Lung Strengthening / Recovery
- Mobility Therapy
- Movement Disorder Exercises
- Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Strain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Reduction Exercise
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physical Therapists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- Cigna Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Physical Therapists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physical Therapists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physical Therapists
- More Insurances