Psychiatrists in George Washington University, Washington, DC
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in George Washington University, Washington who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near George Washington University, Washington, DCwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
She asked the write questions, listened intently, and I felt that she really got who I was after talking to me for 45 minutes.
Dr. Williams was incredibly thorough and understanding throughout my initial evaluation appointment which is much more than I can say for other providers I have seen since my original adult ADD/Anxiety diagnosis. He actually took my opinions on which medications have worked the best in the past and did not treat me as a drug seeker which is also a major difference in treatment from past providers. My card got declined because of a fraudulent purchase earlier in the day, and he was understanding and took my word that I would get with him as soon as I resolved the issue for payment, which I will be doing today as soon as he is in the office. He informed me that he is usually available in office from 8 am through 7 pm (I'm assuming his evening hours may fluctuate depending on appointment volume) but this is a huge deal that he is readily available for any and all concerns.
Dr Isaac has always met my expectations. I have no complaints whatsoever. He’s always pleasant, professional and has a good sense of humor. I’d highly recommend this gentleman.
DR. LISE certainly gave me GOOD food for thought. I admire her strength & am grateful for her counsel. THANKS! M.
She was very experienced in running each session so as to make me feel comfortable and focused in answering her questions. It's so important to be in the hands of a right person who knows exactly what s/he is doing. Otherwise, you will end up spending time and money while getting nowhere with the therapy. I'm extremely happy with my therapy sessions with her. I highly recommend her to everyone out there who's seeking help.
Dr. Rehman is a very intelligent and understanding doctors. He listens to my concerns and proactively offers solutions. I am very happy with the treatment I am receiving from Dr. Rehman and definitely recommend him.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- George Washington University Allergists
- George Washington University Cardiologists
- George Washington University Dentists
- George Washington University Dermatologists
- George Washington University Doctors
- George Washington University Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- George Washington University Gastroenterologists
- George Washington University Ob-gyns
- George Washington University Ophthalmologists
- George Washington University Optometrists
- George Washington University Orthopedic Surgeons
- George Washington University Pediatricians
- George Washington University Podiatrists
- George Washington University Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances