I first went to Dr. Stopak for a very specific challenge many years ago. He helped me through that then and I continue to go to him with complete confidence in his ability to help me manage my vision issues. I also give High marks to the practice. The staff are warm, rarely have I had an extensive wait, they handle insurance, and they are accommodating when I(ve) asked for copies of my info (e.g., an emailed prescription) or needed to adjust a schedule. It is all positive.
Ophthalmologists in George Washington University, Washington, DC
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in George Washington University, Washington who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ophthalmologists near George Washington University, Washington, DCwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Found a tear in my retina I did not know I had. So gald I came in.
I read rave reviews about her beforehand -- and they turned out to be true! Very personable, knows a lot, explains everything well, makes absolutely certain all questions are answered.
Excellent all around experience! Dr. Vilar was very kind, caring, and patient. The visit was efficient but everyone in the office was friendly and took their time to assure you felt welcome and understood.
Visit following an eye trauma, to make sure I hadn't broken my eye/dislodged my ICL lens. Took the time to really check, thanks doc!
First time there. Great experience all the way around. Will use again.
Dr. Tsilou and staff are wonderful.
Dr Shah was great! her bedside manner and communication is great, not to mention her knowledge and skills!
Dr Moainie was great ! He was thorough, informative, efficient, and engaging.
Outside of checking in on the computer which was a bit impersonal, Dr. Saresky was very good and professional. He answered all of my questions. No complaints.
The first visit was very quick and the doctor was able to diagnose my sons issue right away... giving me a successful treatment plan. The follow-up appointment was good, once we were taken in. My son and I sat for well over an hour waiting to be seen, leaving me running for the exit afterward as we were late for another appointment. I think I would have felt a little less frustrated had someone acknowledged how long we were sitting there, but nobody said a word.
I am the patient's caregiver. Patient has Parkinson's and Lewy Body Disease. Dr. Doroslovacki did his best to help patient with prescription eyeglasses to help him see as his Parkinson's symptoms are affecting his ability to see clearly.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Truxton Circle, DC Ophthalmologists
- Southwest Employment Area, Washington, DC Ophthalmologists
- George Washington University, Washington, DC Ophthalmologists
- Funkstown, MD Ophthalmologists
- Ruby, VA Ophthalmologists
- Fostern Estates, VA Ophthalmologists
- Blandsford, VA Ophthalmologists
- Occoquan River Hills, VA Ophthalmologists
- George Washington University Allergists
- George Washington University Cardiologists
- George Washington University Dentists
- George Washington University Dermatologists
- George Washington University Doctors
- George Washington University Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- George Washington University Gastroenterologists
- George Washington University Ob-gyns
- George Washington University Optometrists
- George Washington University Orthopedic Surgeons
- George Washington University Pediatricians
- George Washington University Podiatrists
- George Washington University Psychiatrists
- George Washington University Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances