Doctor was fine but this office was old and filthy. I was supposed to get an STD test but decided not to get blood drawn because I was so disgusted by the state of the medical office.
Doctors in George Washington University, Washington, DC
Need to make a primary care doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find doctors in George Washington University, Washington who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Doctors near George Washington University, Washington, DCwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Great doctor, very attentive, and makes sure he has all your results before he sees you.
This appointment was in and out which I like. There was a slight wait to check in because the sole nurse was responsible for both duties but she was very respectful about it. The doctor helped me address multiple issues in a good amount of time. I plan to come back in the future.
Thorough, knowledgeable, took the time to really explain what was happening with a gastrointestinal issue I was experiencing. A fantastic doctor; I will be returning.
Dr. Condrell has been my PCP for almost two years now, and he's the best doctor I've ever had... hands down. His upbeat attitude and bedside manner puts your mind at ease if you're ever nervous about going to the doctor. He takes the time to give a thorough explaination. I always walk out of his office with A better understanding of whatever may be ailing me! The nurse practitioner in the office is also great. She seems the have the same philosophy towards medicine as Dr. C does... make the patient comfortable and give them a thorough explaination.
Dr. Osborn is the best. She is out if network for me and I “still” come to her. She is just that good!
Really thorough and generous with his time. Nursing staff was also exceptional.
Dr. Gonzalez was both quick and efficient. Even though I was a little late for my appointment, he was able to squeeze me in for my physical. So happy I have found a new primary care doctor in DC!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- George Washington University Allergists
- George Washington University Cardiologists
- George Washington University Dentists
- George Washington University Dermatologists
- George Washington University Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- George Washington University Gastroenterologists
- George Washington University Ob-gyns
- George Washington University Ophthalmologists
- George Washington University Optometrists
- George Washington University Orthopedic Surgeons
- George Washington University Pediatricians
- George Washington University Podiatrists
- George Washington University Psychiatrists
- George Washington University Urologists
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Surgery Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- More Insurances