Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
Advent Health Radiologists Near Me
Need to make a radiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find radiologists near you who take Advent Health insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Good visit, good medical advice, courteous staff.
Quick diagnosis of my issue and discussed alternatives. should have gone to him sooner.
I was impressed with him overall. This was the second podiatrist I've seen in the last year for the same issue; wasn't particularly impressed with the first, which is why I sought out the second. He was knowledgeable, helpful, and optimistic about the prospect for improvement, all of which were significant improvements over my previous experience (at another foot center).
He was very knowledgeable and very helpful. A++++
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Dr. Berg was very friendly and knowledgeable. He listened to my concerns and gave me great feedback.
Prompt. Professional. Could be a bit more personable.
Seems to be a highly competent Doctor. Communicated well and was extremely professional. Also, seemed to take a personal interests in my general health that was above and beyond the reason for my visit
Very good. Got to the root of a longstanding issue. Was able to do X-rays right in office
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Advent Health Allergists
- Advent Health Cardiologists
- Advent Health Dentists
- Advent Health Dermatologists
- Advent Health Doctors
- Advent Health Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Advent Health Gastroenterologists
- Advent Health Ob-gyns
- Advent Health Ophthalmologists
- Advent Health Optometrists
- Advent Health Orthopedic Surgeons
- Advent Health Pediatricians
- Advent Health Podiatrists
- Advent Health Psychiatrists
- Advent Health Urologists
- More Specialties
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- MRI - Brain
- Abdominal Imaging
- Calcium CT Scan
- CT Angiography
- CT Scan - Head
- CT Scan - Heart (Coronary CTA)
- CT Scan - Lungs
- CT Scan - Other
- CT Scan - Spinal Cord
- CT Scan - Teeth (Dental Scan)
- CT Scan - Virtual Colonoscopy
- Digital Radiography
- Mammography - No Breast Cancer History
- More Procedures
- Aetna Radiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Radiologists
- Cigna Radiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Radiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Radiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Radiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Radiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Radiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Radiologists
- More Insurances