Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Audiologists Near You
Need to make an audiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find audiologists near you who take Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
It was really helpful when I was very sick. In terms for service it was very nice, got sufficient time from Doctor and mainly no waiting time after initial check up from assistant. So overall it was very good experience.
The actual time spent with the doctor was fine. However I am very tired of waiting for such a long time in the waiting room to see him. This has been about my 5th appointment with him in the last few months and I have waited at least an hour in the waiting room to see him. Usually I have my baby with me because I am a stay at home mom and the wait time isn't good for her either. Maybe next time if the wait is too long I will have to reschedule for a time that works best for him. I wouldn't recommend this doctor based on wait times in the waiting room and waiting for him to show up in the exam room. Even when I have one of the first appointments of the day I still have to wait about an hour to be seen.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Audiologists by Location
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dentists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Podiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- More Specialties