Dr. Aiymani Subramanian, DMD
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
Aiymani Subramanian is a dentist who specializes in cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Subramanian is currently treating her patients in Houston, TX. She is multilingual, speaking English, Spanish, Hindi, and Tamil. Dr. Subramanian has received more seven years of dental education, first attending dental school in her native India at the Saveetha University. She then relocated to the United States to complete her medical degree at Boston University. She provides services that include crowns, root canal treatments, surgical extractions, esthetic composite restorations, periodontal scaling and root planning, as well as cosmetic teeth whitening and InvisAlign. She helps provide high-quality care to her patients by using top-of-the-line technology that includes esthetic lucitone tooth replacements and pain-free periodontal deep cleanings. Dr. Subramanian enjoys sketching portraits using pencil as well as painting and playing the violin. She also allocates much of her free time to volunteering at local schools, where she promotes pediatric dental care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cosmetic Dentist
Education and training
- Dental School - Boston University, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Saveetha University (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- Gold medalist in community & preventive medicine in Dental Surgery.
- Presentation: Invisalign - Orthodontic Seminar in Boston, MA in October 2008
- Speaker: “Dental needs of geriatric patients”, Stamford, CT. Dec 2010.
- Volunteered & Organized Dental Health Programs to conduct Oral Cancer Screenings for Rural Population, August 2004 , India
6440 W 43rd St, Suite 11
Houston, TX 77092