Dr. Frederick Solomon, DMD
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
Our practice is committed to maintaining the highest standards of dental excellence, enhanced by gentle care, modern comfort, and technical precision. Come experience the most innovative clinical techniques available while enjoying the soothing atmosphere of our elegant New York City loft space. Science and art synthesize in the most modern sense, inspiring nothing less than a captivating smile from our patients. Dr. Frederick E. Solomon – professional smile guy – has built a reputation for comprehensive family and esthetic dentistry in Manhattan for the past 15 years. His innovative practice, located in the heart of Tribeca, reflects his belief that art and science combine effortlessly when perfecting a patient’s smile. *Please expect a call from this practice to confirm your appointment.* ***Please note if you are requesting a dental consultation with a Doctor, we would need to know the reason for your consult. Dental cleanings are scheduled with our highly skilled hygienists.***
- Cosmetic Dentist
Education and training
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency in General Practice
- Dental School - University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Dental Medicine
Awards and publications
- America's Best Dentists 2014- National Consumer Advisory Board
- Dr. Solomon was also the host of a weekly hour-long radio show, Solomon Smiles, which hit the airwaves of Greater New England
- His expertise has been featured in the media with appearances on the Food Network, Comedy Central, and in Marie Claire.
- Most recently, Dr. Solomon and the practice were featured on "Good Day New York" performing live cosmetic dentistry.
44 Lispenard Street
New York, NY 10013