Dr. Sarosh Dastoor, DMD, MS
Dr. Dastoor is a Board-Certified Periodontist who received his Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) degree from the University of Pennsylvania. He earned his Certificate and Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Periodontics from the University of Michigan. After his clinical training, Dr. Dastoor held a faculty appointment at the University Michigan while conducting a large scale clinical trial in the field of periodontal surgery. Prior to moving to Houston and opening Precision Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, Dr. Dastoor practiced his speciality within a multi-specialty dental practice. Dr. Dastoor is proud to be among only 33% of peridontists who have been awarded the title of Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. A diplomate is a periodontist who has made significant achievements beyond the mandatory educational requirements of the specialty and is certified by the American Board of Periodontology after passing extensive written and oral examinations. Dr. Dastoor has authored multiple articles in nationally recognized dental journals. He has presented the latest periodontal surgical techniques at dental meetings and has been sought out to educate the public via media appearances. He is proficient in all aspects of Periodontics and has a special interest in the field of dental implantology for replacing missing teeth. He completed training at the esteemed Misch International Implant Institute in Michigan. Dr. Dastoor has a strong desire for extensive continuing education so that he can provide his patients with the most advanced technology and techniques possible. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Periodontology, the Texas Dental Association, and the Greater Houston Dental Society.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Periodontology
Education and training
- Dental School - University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- University of Florida (Bachelor's)
- University of Michigan, Master’s in Periodontics
- University of Michigan, Residency in Periodontics
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- Texas Dental Association
Awards and publications
- Primary Author: Botulinum toxin (Botox) to enhance facial macroesthetics: a literature review - Journal of Oral Implantology
- Primary Author: Dermal fillers for facial soft tissue augmentation - Journal of Oral Implantology
- Primary Author: Effect of adjunctive systemic azithromycin with periodontal surgery in the treatment of chronic periodontitis in smokers: a pilot study - Journal of Periodontology
Precision Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, P.C.
12850 Jones Rd, Suite 104
Houston, TX 77070