About Dr. Aditya Dubey
Dr. Aditya Dubey completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center McKeesport, PA in 2004. He then sought advanced training in lung disorders as well as in taking care of critically ill patients. He did fellowships in critical care medicine at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, PA and pulmonary medicine at Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Aditya Dubey has authored many abstracts and articles and has presented his research at conferences around the country. Dr.Dubey is quadruple board certified in internal medicine, pulmonary medicine, critical care medicine, and sleep medicine. He is a fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians. He is also a member of the Society of Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Aditya Dubey is a top Northern Virginia pulmonologist and sleep specialist based out of Dulles, VA with inpatient and outpatient diagnosis & treatments. He currently lives in Northern Virginia with his wife and son. He enjoys traveling with his family and exploring new areas. Learn more about our services.
- Aetna Better Health
- Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Critical Care Specialist
- StoneSprings Hospital Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Sleep Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, McKeesport, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine
- Graduate Hospital, Fellowship in Pulmonary Diseases
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
Awards and publications
- “Sleep apnea and neck circumference in women” Abstract presented at SLEEP 2007, 21st Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC, June 9-14, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Critical Care Aspects of Chronic Hepatic Failure Dubey AN, Linden PK, Resident ICU Course, Society of Critical Care Medicine, http://ricu.sccm.org
- “Validation of Minutex D-dimer as a Screening Test for Thromboembolic Disease” Abstract presented at ATS 2007, San Francisco International Conference, May 18-23, 2007, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Aditya Dubey's office locations
NOVA Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Associates
19420 Golf Vista Plz, Suite 230B
Lansdowne, VA 20176
NOVA Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Associates
24430 Stone Springs Blvd, Suite 200
Dulles, VA 20166
Patient reviews for Dr. Aditya Dubey
Very personable and professional, and the admin staff is respectful. It was worth the drive.
Like most doctors, Dr. Dubey seems time-stressed and conducts fast, intense interviews. I found him easy to communicate with. The only glitch was that the receptionist does not use the insurance card images uploaded through Zocdoc, but insists on scanning them again and filling out a form with info already provided online.
Very nice man. I felt at ease discussing my medical issues with him.
Conveniently located to my home. I was pleased with office and doctor.
Dr. Dubey was appreciative of my concerns and took the time to ask important questions and do two tests just to rule out any issues. He was patient and empathetic.
Dr. Dubey is wonderful and explains everything well! Natasha is very sweet and helpful as well.
He was quite attentive and was able to draw on my medical history from multiple hospital sources. He has good computer skills to find medical records and treatment history. He spent a great deal of time with me.
Dr. Dubey was professional and helpful. He asked questions and gave great feedback. Natasha was extremely kind and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend them.
Dr. Dubey is a phenomenal doctor, the best care I’ve had since my lifelong childhood doctor. The first visit he listened attentively to me about breathing(asthma) issues while 37 weeks pregnant, showed much concern with my issues as if I’d been a patient for years, and personally called over to the ER to get immediate testing done. He even visited me in the ER to checkin since I was mistreated/misdiagnosed at another ER earlier in the week. I’m so grateful I drove 45 minutes for this doctor and plan to come back for future needs
The doctor and staff are approachable and efficient. Doctor Dubey is nonjudgmental, listens accurately, and is able to convey thoughts clearly to a layman without patronizing...qualities every professional should have. in regard to his specialty, he is well versed. Follow up and follow through is well thought out and executed, which are critical. Kudos, and so glad to be under their care.
He took his time. Carefully and attentively listen to my problem. He gave a sense of "HE CARES" kind of a feeling. He was simply amazing.
It was a very evenflow appointment. I felt confident he had my best interest in his plans.
He is very knowledgeable and thorough.
Professional, attentive and comprehensive care.
My initial appointment went very well. Dr. Dubey was very thorough in his explanation.
Very thorough and very pleasant. He is very knowledgeable about medical issues.
He listened to my problems and is taking appropriate actions to assess my condition.
I was very pleased with my visit that started with the front desk administrative assistant. She was very kind and very helpful. She was very pleasant. Then I met the doctor who was very much the same. He has a very nice bedside manner, listened and I did not feel that my visit was rushed. He is new to this area but very knowledgeable and helpful. Yes, I highly recommend him to anyone who looking for a pulmonologist.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Sleep Problems
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Arterial Blood Gas Sampling
- Bronchial Stenosis
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Central Sleep Apnea
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pulmonologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- Cigna Pulmonologists
- UnitedHealthcare Pulmonologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pulmonologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pulmonologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pulmonologists
- More Insurances