Dr. Alan David, DO
For over 15 years, Dr. Alan David has served the neurology needs of Brooklyn and Greater NYC. Dr. David utilizes the most modern technology available to give his patients a smooth and comfortable experience. To complement his medical efficiency, Dr. David prides himself in maintaining a friendly and accommodating patient manner. Before landing in Brooklyn, Dr. David studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University in sunny Florida, and he completed his residency in neurology at Allegheny University Hospital. Dr. David is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry, and his professional memberships include the American College of Neuropsychiatrists. He also earned a prestigious fellowship in Neuro-Rehabilitation from the Burke Rehabilitation Hospital. In his spare time, Dr. David reads and stays fit. He also loves learning about and coming to understand different cultures. Dr. David is happy to treat patients in three languages, including Spanish and Creole.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry
Education and training
- Burke Rehabilitation Hospital, Fellowship in Neuro-Rehabilitation
- Drexel University, Residency in Neurology
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Nova Southeastern University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- American College of Neuropsychiatrists
- American Osteopathic Association
Be Well Primary Health Care Center
3007 Farragut Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11210