Dr. Alan Schrager, MD
As a urologist, Dr. Alan Schrager is highly trained to treat disorders of the male and female urinary tract (bladder, ureter, kidney, and urethra) and the male reproductive system. Urology is classified as a surgical subspecialty, but because a variety of clinical problems are encountered when treating urological conditions, knowledge of internal medicine, pediatrics, gynecology, and other specialties is required. Alan Schrager, M.D., F.A.C.S., is certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- City University of New York, Brooklyn College (Bachelor’s)
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Internship in Surgery
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- Medical School - Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
Awards and publications
- U.S. Army Medical Corps, surgical services
1600 Harrison Avenue, Suite 102-G
Mamaroneck, NY 10543