Dr. Andro Sharobiem, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
About Dr. Andro Sharobiem
Dr. Andro Sharobiem is a compassionate, insightful internist and primary care doctor treating patients in Riverside, California, and the surrounding communities. His primary goal as a practitioner is to ensure that each of his patients feels respected, empowered, and confident in their medical care. Dr. Sharobiem holds certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of professional organizations including the American Medical Association, the Association of Clinicians for the Underserved, and the California Chapter of the American College of Physicians. Originally from California, Dr. Sharobiem attended the Ross University School of Medicine in order to pursue his medical degree. He continued his medical education at the Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. Here, he completed an internship program and received his residency training in internal medicine. Dr. Sharobiem is now affiliated with facilities including the Corona Regional Medical Center and Riverside Community Hospital. Patients visiting Dr. Sharobiem can receive a full range of medical services. He provides annual physical examinations, disease screenings, prescriptions and refills, checkups prior to travel and surgery, and certified medical examinations for commercial drivers and athletes. Treatment is available for issues including allergic cough, sore throat, sinus problems, high blood pressure, and ear infection. When he is not treating patients, Dr. Sharobiem enjoys fishing, playing basketball, and spending time with his family.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Primary Care Doctor
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians, California Chapter
- Riverside County Medical Association
- California Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Chair of Department of Medicine, Riverside Community Hospital.
- Adjunct Instructor of Internal Medicine, Touro University of Osteopathic Medicine.
- “Intern of the Year”: LAC-USC Medical Center.
- 2001-2005 Dean’s Highest Honors, Ross University School of Medicine.
Dr. Andro Sharobiem's office location
Andro N. Sharobiem, MD
3634 Elizabeth Street
Riverside, CA 92506