Dr. Anna Aronzon, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dear prospective patient: I would like to ensure that your visit is as successful and satisfactory as possible. In an effort to achieve that result, I would like to share the following thought: 1) Our (doctor patient) relationship must be based on trust. It is critical you trust that any evaluation or treatment I recommend is being offered in your best interest. If for any reason you don’t feel that way, then I am not the right doctor for you and I encourage you to find another specialist who can fulfill this most important aspect. 2) Mutual respect (between you, me and my staff) is paramount. We will always strive to treat you with the utmost respect, and in turn please be polite to the members of my team. Like me, they genuinely care about your wellbeing and go out of their way to help you. 3) I strive to run my schedule in a timely manner. However, medical care is not wholly predictable-occasionally a patient may require more of my time and attention. I apologize in advance and ask for your understanding. I give my undivided attention to the patient I am treating, and one day it may be you who needs that extra care. At the same time, I ask that you arrive on time. Should you be delayed in arriving, I will do my best to accommodate. 4) Health care insurance coverage has undergone significant transformations in the past couple of years. Patients may now have to pay higher deductibles, copays and coinsurances. Please educate yourself on the specifics of your coverage and also make sure to read any forms that you are given at registration. 5) Please bring with you any test results/reports that have already been done for your problem as well as any medications that have been tried. I thank you in advance and look forward to taking care of your ENT needs.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute; NIH Research Scholars Program
- Medical School - Johns Hopkins University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship in Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency in Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Awards and publications
- Aronzon, A., Bigelow, D.C., Ruckenstein, M.J. The Efficacy of Corticosteroids in Restoring Hearing in Patients Undergoing Conservative Management of Acoustic Neuromas. Otol Neurotol. 2003 May;24(3):465-8.
- Aronzon, A., Hanson, C.W., Thaler, E.R. Differentiation between Cerebrospinal Fluid and Serum with Electronic Nose. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005 Jul;133(1):16-9.
- Aronzon, A., Ross, A.T., Kazahaya, K., Ishii, M. Diagnosis of Middle Ear Disease Using Tympanograms and Digital Imaging. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2004 Dec;131(6):917-20.
- University of Pennsylvania Health System; Chief Resident, Department of Otolaryngology
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
150 Broadway, Suite 1015
New York, NY 10038