Dr. Anshu Chawla, MD
PLEASE PRINT PATIENT CHECK IN FORMS. BRING AT TIME OF VISIT. Dr. Anshu Chawla is board certified in Gastroenterology and is a specialist in the evaluation and treatment of gastrointestinal, pancreatic, liver and biliary tract diseases. He attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine and completed his residency and fellowship at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Lukes Medical Center in Chicago. Dr. Chawla is Board Certified in Gastroenterology and has extensive experience performing all endoscopic procedures including therapeutic and diagnostic colonoscopy,endoscopy, ERCP, liver biopsy, gastrostomy tube placement and infrared coagulation of internal hemorrhoids. Dr. Chawla displays an interactive practice style, relating well to patients of all ages and backgrounds.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Rockford, Doctor of Medicine
- Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center (Residency)
Digestive Health Services
3825 Highland Ave, Tower II, STE 302
Downers Grove, IL 60515