Dr. Anuradha Sharma, MD
If you need an annual physical, please call the office directly at (610) 520-5200. We want to be sure the doctor has enough time meet your wellness needs! Dr. Anuradha Sharma is an internist treating patients in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, and in the surrounding communities. She operates through the Ashby, Klinzing, Sharma, and Uffner medical group and is affiliated with both the Bryn Mawr Hospital and the Lankenau Medical Center. Dr. Sharma also holds certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine. In order to pursue her medical degree, Dr. Sharma attended Government Medical College and Hospital in India. She continued her medical education at Northern Railway Central Hospital, where she completed an internship program. Dr. Sharma received her residency training through the Mount Sinai Hospital and the James J. Peters VA Medical Center. Patients visiting Dr. Sharma can receive a full range of medical services. She provides general medical consultations, as well as treatment for specific illnesses and issues.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Government Medical College Amritsar, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Mount Sinai Hospital, James J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Residency)
- Northern Railway Central Hospital (Internship)
- Winthrop-University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
MLHC Adult Medicine in Bryn Mawr
933 Haverford Road, Suite 150
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010