Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM
Dr. Atoosa Kashani graduated from University of Houston in 1997 with B.A. degree in Biochemistry with Honors. She earned her DPM (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine) degree from the California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, California in 2004 with Honors. Following this, she pursued her residency training in Foot and Ankle Surgery at the INOVA Fairfax Hospital, Falls Church, Virginia 2004-2007. She has been in private practice in Annandale, Virginia since 2008- the present. Dr. Kashani is Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. She is currently on teaching staff at INOVA Fairfax Hospital Podiatric Residency Program. Fellowship in wound care management and complicated foot and ankle related injuries.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Foot Surgery (Podiatric Surgery)
Education and training
- Inova Fairfax Hospital, Residency in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Samuel Merritt University, California School of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Phi Delta National Honor Society
- Virginia Podiatric Medical Association
Annandale Foot and Ankle Center
7540 Little River Turnpike, Suite I
Annandale, VA 22003