Dr. Ayman Rawda, MD
Dr. Rawda received his medical degree from Damascus University and completed his residency in pediatrics at Cook County Hospital in Chicago. He performed one year of additional fellowship training in pediatric hematology/oncology at the Mayo Graduate School of Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- University of Illinois Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Residency in Pediatrics
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Medical School - University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
Pediatrics On Demand
9939 Southwest Highway
Oak Lawn, IL 60453