Dr. Bon Cho, LAc, PhD
Dr. Bon H. Cho, LAc., Ph.D. First learned Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Dr. Won H. Kim in 1985 at South Korea when he was 18. In the United States he earned his acupuncture license in 1995, and since then he has treated over 80,000 patients during 20 years (United States) and still does his best for his patients.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Education and training
- Emperor’s College, Master's in Traditional Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture
- American Liberty University (PhD)
Awards and publications
- Award from Peter C. Lee, M.D., Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation in appreciation of 5 years of untiring service and heartfelt thanks for a job well done. 1999.
- Award from Dr. Larry Wiener, D.C, Physiotherapy & Pain Management in appreciation of 5 years of untiring service and heartfelt thanks for a job well done. 2007.
- Award from Dr Javid Tavari, D.O., Osteopath Clinical Research & Internal Medicine in appreciation of 5 years of untiring service and heartfelt thanks for a job well done. 2012.
12304 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 223
West Los Angeles, CA 90025