Dr. Brad Venghaus, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Owner and physician at Thrive Medical Clinic. Dr. Venghaus has been practicing medicine for over 6 years, specializing in Internal Medicine. He previously worked in the Texas Medical Center in Houston. Dr. Venghaus spent much of his time treating patients at St. Luke's Hospital, Ben Taub Community Hospital, and the Veterans Affairs Primary Care Clinic before moving to Austin in 2016 to practice Internal Medicine at St. David's Hospital. His experienced background allowed him to gain knowledge and skills for treating even the sickest patient in the Intensive Care Unit to following up with patients in clinic to provide the best care possible. In 2018, Dr. Venghaus opened Thrive Medical Clinic with a focus on Internal Medicine and Integrative Care. Personalized medical care and spending extra time with his patients is a key aspect of the clinic. He is accompanied by his soon-to-be wife. Her focus specializes in mental health and well-being as a Marriage and Family Therapist. Dr. Venghaus trained at the prestigious Baylor College of Medicine.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Primary Care Doctor
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- Saint David's South Austin Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, San Antonio, Doctor of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency in Internal medicine
- Texas Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Exceptional Primary Care Physician, VA Hospital 2016.
- Clinton Global Initiative award for his work to aid in clean water in Haiti 2014.
Thrive Medical Clinic
12319 N Mopac Expy, Suite 350
Austin, TX 78758