Dr. Brodie Mckoy, MD
Brodie Mckoy is a caring and experienced orthopedic surgeon serving the community of Mt. Pleasant, SC. Dr. Mckoy attended medical school at the Medical University of South Carolina, where he completed his residency in orthopedic surgery. Dr. Mckoy continued his training by finishing a fellowship in sports medicine at Hughston Clinic. He holds a bachelor’s degree from the College of Charleston. Dr. Mckoy is affiliated with East Cooper Regional Medical Center in Mount Pleasant, SC. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mckoy is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- East Cooper Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- College of Charleston (Bachelor’s)
- Hughston Clinic, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- Medical School - Medical University of South Carolina
- Medical University of South Carolina, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
Awards and publications
- Dr. McKoy has published numerous peer reviewed articles and book chapters.
Southern Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
851 Leonard Fulghum Drive, Ste 101
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464