Dr. Bruce Pinker, DPM
Dr. Bruce Pinker is a foot and ankle surgeon. He is a graduate of the New York College of Podiatric Medicine (NYCPM) in New York City. Dr. Pinker started his career at the highly respected Binghamton University (State University of New York), where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in a pre-medical course of study focusing on Biology and Philosophy. Dr. Pinker developed an appreciation for the human body and its foundation, the feet. Upon graduating from NYCPM, Dr. Pinker completed two residency programs at St. Barnabas Hospital in New York, a rotating podiatric residency program and a primary podiatric medical residency program. While at St. Barnabas Hospital, Dr. Pinker had extensive exposure to foot and ankle trauma, foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot injuries and infections, unusual diseases, dermatology and disorders of the foot, as well as general medicine and general surgery. Dr. Pinker and his office is committed to providing an outstanding experience for all patients. Offering full diagnostic testing and treatment of the foot, as well as laser treatment for toenail fungus, they have helped many individuals over many years. Their goal is to improve their patients' lives, one step at a time.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- State University of New York, Binghamton (Bachelor’s)
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- St. Joseph's Hospital, Philadelphia, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- Saint Barnabas Hospital, Residency in Podiatry
- Saint Barnabas Hospital, Residency in Primary Podiatric Medicine
Bruce Pinker, DPM
199 Main St., Suite 608
White Plains, NY 10601
Bruce Pinker, DPM
259 South Middletown Road, 2nd Floor
Nanuet, NY 10954