Dr. Bryce Matthews, DC
Dr. Bryce Matthews received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Pre-physical therapy from San Diego State University in 2005. Following his undergraduate work at SDSU, Dr Matthews enrolled at Cleveland Chirorpractic College in Los Angeles to pursue his goal to become a chiropractor. Dr. Matthews received his Doctorate in Chiropractic in 2010 and graduated Magna Cum Laude. Dr. Matthews was also the Valedictorian of his graduating class at CCCLA.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
Education and training
- Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
- San Diego State University (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- Dr. Matthews was also the Valedictorian of his graduating class at CCCLA.
Health Atlast Now
4835 Van Nuys Blvd., Suite 105
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403