Dr. Carmen Tadros, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
**Please make sure to fill out your insurance ID number prior to your appointment so the practice can verify your insurance** Dr. Carmen Tadros is a trusted and reliable internist based in Somerset and New Brunswick, NJ. She earned her medical degree from the Assiut University Faculty of Medicine in Egypt. She then moved to the United States, where she completed her residency at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Jersey City Medical Center. Dr. Tadros is a part of Saint Peter's Healthcare. She is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She is a member of the American College of Physicians. Dr. Tadros gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available. During her consultations, she fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Assiut University Faculty of Medicine (Master’s)
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Jersey City Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Assiut University Faculty of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Continuity Clinic Best Resident Award, Jersey City Medical Center.
- Honors Graduate of Medical School, Assiut University, Assiut, Egypt.
Saint Peter's Healthcare
59 Veronica Ave, Suite-203
Somerset, NJ 08873