Dr. David Kriegel, MD
Dr. David A. Kriegel is a Board Certified Dermatologist and MOHS micrographic skin cancer surgeon. He completed his undergraduate work at Columbia University and his medical education at Boston University School of Medicine. His internship and residency training were completed at Harvard Medical School and Tufts University of Medicine. After Dr. Kriegel completed his dermatologic training, he was accepted into a two-year surgical fellowship program in MOHS Micrographic Skin Cancer Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Surgery. There are only fifteen such programs in the country. This additional training took place at S.U.N.Y Stony Brook School of Medicine. Dr. Kriegel is the author of scientific articles and a chapter in academic text on dermatologic surgery. He was formerly Chief of Dermatology at Northport V.A. Medical Center. He is presently the Director of Dermatologic Surgery at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- State University of New York, Stony Brook, Fellowship in MOHS-Microsurgery
- Harvard University, Mount Auburn Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Boston Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
- Columbia University (Bachelor’s)
Schweiger Dermatology Group
1727 Broadway, Floor 2
New York, NY 10019