UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists Near You
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists near you who take UnitedHealthcare insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I was taken care of immediately and he mentioned few things which none of my previous doctors told me to do which made me feel hm to be quite knowledgeable. Only problem was you may feel they try to sell their products along with prescription. I got some and hopefully they work as mentioned by them.
She’s very effcient, detailed, and very knowledgeable. I’ve been to a lot of dermatologist to seek treatment and she by far has given me the best hope for my son. Told me exactly what to do and what to expect and her explanations to everything are amazing! She’s a gem!!!
I tend to think of Dr Abedin at Thanksgiving time when we are all focused on what we are grateful for God for. I had never had a doctor call me back to their office to "chat" about things during my physical check up. He asked my about my past and suggested that I see a counselor to work through some trauma I experienced as a child. I was on muscle relaxants and pain killers for my neck pain. He told me, "I can't force you to see someone, but I'm telling you that if you do not get help, the issues with your neck will not go away." That sentence changed my life. I did get help. It was very painful and took a long time but I did work through my issues and my neck pain completely went away. I will forever by greateful to Dr Abedin. His bedside manner is precious. His honesty was very much appreciated. Blessings to Dr Abedin, his family and his office!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Dermatologists by Location
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Podiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Dermatologists
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances