Dr. Donna McMyler, MD
Dr. Donna McMyler uses her background in nutrition to treat patients with gastrointestinal issues such as acid reflux, celiac disease, IBS and gastroparesis. She was also personally touched by colon cancer – her father-in-law was diagnosed at an early age, and she has made it her mission to ensure both men and women are screened for this highly preventable disease. Dr. McMyler attended the University of Texas Health Science at Houston for medical school and the University of Texas Health Science at San Antonio for residency and fellowship. Dr. McMyler grew up in a small town in Central Texas and when not helping her patients, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, Houston, Doctor of Medicine
- Stephen F. Austin State University (Bachelor’s)
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
Gastroenterology Consultants of San Antonio
855 Proton Road
San Antonio, TX 78258