About Eleanor Dominguez-Curatolo
Eleanor has been practicing dermatology since 2013 and is committed to providing high-quality care and building strong patient relationships. While attending Bloomfield College, she received the Florence Nightingale Award for nursing excellence. She brings over 15 years of emergency department patient care experience to Schweiger Dermatology Group, which includes serving as both a certified emergency nurse and an assistant director of patient care at the Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ. “I pride myself on providing personalized care to enable each patient to achieve beautiful and healthy hair, skin and nails.”
- Aetna Better Health
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Monmouth University, Master's in Family Nursing
- Ocean County College (Bachelor's)
- Saint John's Episcopal Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- Bloomfield College (Bachelor's)
- Emergency Nurses Association
- New Jersey State Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
Awards and publications
- Florence Nightingale Award for nursing excellence
Eleanor Dominguez-Curatolo's office location
Schweiger Dermatology Group
731 Lacey Rd, Suite 6
Forked River, NJ 08731
Patient reviews for Eleanor Dominguez-Curatolo, FNP
She is awesome .... amazing bedside manners ...
Her as well as her assistant are super nice and really care about their patients and always ask about how I am with everything ! :)
Very easy process all around. Eleanor is very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, great bedside manor, etc. Highly recommend.
She is awesome . She listens to the patient and has great bedside manners .
She was awesome and very precise. She took her time and discussed everything with me. Loved her!
Very professional and thorough. My family has been seeing Eleanor for a few years now and everyone thinks she is the best.
She explained everything I needed to now . Thank you .
Kind, compassionate, attentive, informative. Beautiful office!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances